About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Hi there! Many of you know me for the advocacy work that I do, others know me as a successful entrepreneur and for some of you this may be the first chance we have had to get acquainted. My name is Maryellen DiGiacomo and I would like to share with you success secrets that have helped many people build their dreams. I am an independent advisor and have been in business most of my adult life. I have started companies from scratch and have helped other business owners build their business credit and obtain financing without a personal guarantee.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Testimonials

“The business credit coaching program has been
great. I am a start up company and because I
had good personal credit, my funding advisor
was able to help me obtain my start up capital within 60
days of working in the coaching program. Thanks for all
the help.”
» Stella H. Mckenney
Dallas, TX

“I cant thank you enough, I was able to get
enough capital to cover the expenses we had
during our slow season. Thanks to your help, I am
now building good business credit and also just got funded
based on my account receivables and a loan for misc.
expenses.”
» Sadie R. Williams
Reading, VT

“When I first signed up for the business credit
program, I was a little nervous since I had no
business experience and just finished filing for a
bankruptcy after a expensive divorce case. It takes longer
to build business credit if you have bad personal credit
but it is still very possible. Luckily, I was not desperate for
the start up money and was able to patiently build my
companies business credit and eventually obtain financing
to start my company.”
» Harold B. Malley
Dublin, OH

“I signed up with the credit building coaching
program in order to start a company after I lost
my job of 13 years. At the time, my personal credit
was not in good shape. I appreciate them letting me know
that with bad personal credit, I could still build my business
credit and take advantage of business credit features but
it would take longer since my personal credit was not
good at the time. Since then, I have been able to build
good business credit and obtain some financing as well
as work on repairing my personal credit which has helped
me obtain even more financing under the business name.
Thank you for the help, I wouldn’t have been able to do it
without you.”
» Patricia M. Guerra
Niagara Falls, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment