About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Hi there! Many of you know me for the advocacy work that I do, others know me as a successful entrepreneur and for some of you this may be the first chance we have had to get acquainted. My name is Maryellen DiGiacomo and I would like to share with you success secrets that have helped many people build their dreams. I am an independent advisor and have been in business most of my adult life. I have started companies from scratch and have helped other business owners build their business credit and obtain financing without a personal guarantee.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Protect Your Business By Having
Access To Cash Whenever You Need It!


Most people can't afford to wait for banks, because they require large amounts of paperwork, financials, tax returns, personal guarantees, collateral and high credit. If there is an emergency, Credit Wise Choice is there to provide you with Access To Cash and security to protect your business. Traditional funding could take months to secure, while Credit Wise Choice provides immediate protection by having the ability to receive funds when they're needed.

All practices need Credit Wise Choice and now you can have it!

Access to cash within 48 hours upon request
No Monthly Premium, Cost, Obligation or Commitment
Funds received are NOT reported to any credit bureaus
No personal collateral required
No up-front fees
95% Approval Rate
The coverage you need to secure your business
No traditional personal guarantee required
Underwriting is fast and easy
, the first and only bill payment service that pays your bills when you can't

Credit Wise Choice has been Voted #1 for All Coverage
Protect your Business Today with NO COST and NO PREMIUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment